Thursday, December 9, 2010

Memories from Debbie Cascio

I first met Pat as a client, she came to me for a massage and before you know it I was working at Mathers Clinic. She was the warmest most caring person. I always wondered why she hadn’t become the doctor…that or a fashion designer. I used to love going in to work and having her come over to me and show me her latest garage sale purchases. She always looked like a million bucks. Never in a million years could I coordinate an outfit like Pat. From her earrings down to her shoes, she always oozed class! I loved giving her massages as much as she enjoyed receiving them. I will always remember Pat with a smile because no matter what kind of mood you were in, you would be wearing one when you left her. My deepest sympathies go out to her family. As a friend, I mourn the loss of someone the world could have used for a long time to come. But I guess heaven couldn’t wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment